CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crawling?

Lately, the twins have been "rocking". They want to crawl more then anything right now!! I, however, would prefer if they just sat up for longer then 3 mins.

In fact, Gray went a crawl and half yesterday before starting to "rock" again!! But he didn't do very well in his sitting exercises. I just hope they are sitting for longer periods of time before we go to the coast. Otherwise, their time in the sand may not be as enjoyable.




Oh... and I thought I would share this picture. I am really starting to love photography!! Hopefully, one day, I will be able to get a Cannon 40D and some lenses :)



The twins LOVE swinging more then anything. Lucky for them, there's a park within walking distance from the house and we go nearly everyday.




1 comments:

Chris said...

Great pictures. They are going to get up and going before you know it.