CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I can do anything you can do, better!!

Oh my goodness. This past month has been AMAZING for milestones!!

The twins are both standing on their own and trying to take their first steps. They can both point to nose when you ask them where your nose is. They can also say nose... but it's at their leisure :)

Alexandra has always been a jabber jaws, and Grayson has always been quite. But that has been changing. Gray has started talking a bit more and I am LOVIN' it!! He has a deep voice and it cracks me up.

They both also say doggie, don't, no, and milky.

Alex just had two more teeth cut, she has six now!! Gray still only has four but his four came after Alex's four so he will be getting two more soon.


Oh... and did I mention peek-a LU!

Or how about peek-a-GUBBA!!

0 comments: