CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daddy, Me & Me too!!

Weather in Texas is truly unpredictable. Last week, it was chilly and I was bundling up the monsters. This week the lowest high was/ is 68!! Amazing.

With weather like this... who wants to stau inside? No one, and especially not 15 month old twins who are curious about every sound, texture, bug, and flower.

Knowing it was going to be gorgeous... I called Ashley and set up a play date with her and Max. Little did I know, we would have a guest appearance from DADDY!! That's right folks, Brian was able to make it out to the park with all us.

And let me tell you what a HUGE help he was.

Brian adores Alexandra and Grayson. And seeing him interact with them makes me fall in love with him all over again. He is a wonderful dad. I don't think I could have asked for better.









1 comments:

Tawney said...

awwww super cute :) ur so cute i miss you all...