CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are BIG KIDS now!!

My monsters are getting so big!!

They are 16 months old now... and are just amazing.

Alexandra repeats everything I say. Her vocabulary is amazing. And unlike a lot of toddlers' speach, you can actually understand what she says.

She does the cutest thing now... She goes "achoo" and you have to say "bless you" or she won't stop. Once you say bless you, she says "Tank ou." LOL I need to get it on video.

Grayson is as curious as ever!! He even figured out how to get into the back yard!! He now crawls through the doggy door. Thankfully, I keep a close eye on him. ICKERS.

His vocabulary isn't as large as Alex's. He understands everything just doesn't talk much, yet. However, he has really started babbling these last few weeks and I am very hopeful that he will be talking more at the end of the month.

The neatest thing is watching them interact. They are best friends. They cause trouble together and laugh. It's the most wonderful thing to see. I love them.


0 comments: