CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We LOVE Cereal!!

For those who know me personally, there's no secret that I have an obsession with cereal. I could eat it for every meal of the day.

Lately, I have wanted to introduce new food items to the kids... which of course means CEREAL!!

Their normal breakfast consists of three large eggs, sunny side up, on two pieces of toast. I cut everything up and they share it. Plus, they get some cheese and avocado or fruit. Or sometimes we have oatmeal or cottage cheese with fruit.

Eating this menu 7 days a week gets a little repetitive so Brian and I have introduced some new things. The kids get waffles on Sunday with dad and they get cereal on Friday with mom and let me tell you THEY LOVE IT!!

Not to mention, their fine motor skills are developing quickly with having to spoon cereal into their mouth.

Kid tested, Mother approved!!



1 comments:

Deb said...

Kristi,
They are so cute....you are doing great by introducing them to all types of food....