CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Me, Mama & A Cow


It's not very often that I am in photos with the kids... main reason is because I am always the one taking the pictures. The other reason is because I always look fat (which isn't hard when you are overweight LOL).

Anyways, this picture isn't too flattering from the boobs down but I love it so!! My little guy is getting so big.

Oh, and how fantastic is the heifer in the background? Lipstick and a gun all in one shot :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

that is a cute photo...don't not get your photo taken because you don't like the way you look..one of these days you will look back and wonder...where was I when all this was going on...Your the Mom...the Wife...they need your photos too....your as cute as can be...

Gail said...

I agree... cute as a button little man in your arms and a beautiful woman holding him. who cares if you got a little extra cushion... you have three BEATUIFUL children and a husband that adores you.

not get your cute butt in some pictures