CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween in December?

What can I say? I have been a bit busy!! Sorry.

The last few months have been non stop. With getting the business going (Only Prettier) to planning the twins' 3rd Birthday. Oh, did I mention an awful cold that had us all down for a week, Thanksgiving and family in town!! :)

Woo!! I am out of breath.

Okay. Back to Halloween.

My cousin Tanya came to town to celebrate Halloween with us. It was such a treat. HAHAHA. Get it?!

Sorry... I am a dork.

This year, Alexandra & Gray knew exactly what was going on. They were dressing up and they were going to "Trick Or Treat" people.

We went with a classic Halloween theme for everyone. Gray decided on a Spider. Alex decided she wanted to be a "Rich"... which was really a Witch... and Dalton, well, he didn't really have a choice. Momma made him a Punkin!!

We had a very easy going day... and started to dress up around 5pm. You know I had to take pictures before the sun went down!!

How cute is she wearing my old silver heels?!!?

Here witch costume I made her!! I need to find a better picture

What's not to love about this sweet face!!

Cutest Spider EV---ER!!

We could not get him to sit still!! The fun has begun ;)

Us!! 2010

0 comments: