CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mary Kay Me

Last month, Blogher teamed up with Mary Kay to introduce some new AWESOME products.

I was one of the lucky winners to receive a bag of goodies which you can view here.

Since then, I have been loving on my mineral eye shadow and blush. In fact, during this time, I found out one of my friends, Heather, was in the running for one of Mary Kay's Signature PINK CADILLACS. How cool is that??

Like most of you... I need proof on how well things work. Not just someone saying it's awesome (especially if I don't know the person) Well, you asked for proof and I am going to share some :


Those are NOT false eyelashes on the left... it is mascara!! AMAZING, right?!?! You want some, don't you?? I know I do. When I saw this picture... I was sold. Especially since I have short, BLONDE, eyelashes.

So, if you want some of this mascara check out this deal :


Heather with Mary Kay is taking pre-orders and orders on this. Let her know you saw the info from me and I bet she will give you a big smile.

Don't live in DFW, don't worry. Heather is awesome and ships for free.

0 comments: