CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Customize Look? Yes Please.

Recently, Blogher sent out an email regarding sampling some of Mary Kay's new products. I was soooo excited!! I right away replied hoping I would be chosen for the Sampler Program.

To my amazement... I was chosen!! Yay!!

Today, I received quite a little gift from our lovely Mary Kay Team {thanks ladies!!}

My packaged contained a Compact Mini, Mineral Eye Bundle and Mineral Cheek Color. It was like a late Mother's Day Gift from Mary Kay & Blogher.

Oh!! That color palette and design isn't your Grandma's Mary Kay

Loving the new bags and shine.

My little gifts.

Loving this compact. I can put the colors in and not have to worry about them
falling out as they are magnetised,

& the outside is very sleek... similar to Lancome.

I cannot wait to try my new pretties!! I will post before and after pics and detail what I like and don't like about the products.

Do you use Mary Kay already?? If so, what do you use and what's your opinion??

0 comments: