CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blast From the Past

Recently, my dad asked for some more pictures of the kids for my grandma, Omi. Of course, I hemmed and hawed. Sending 100s of photos via email takes a LONG TIME!

However, I love my Omi... so I wanted to make sure I got some photos to her.

While I was sending photos, I can across some oldies from the twins 3rd year birthday and Dalton's 1st Birthday!! I am in serious denial that Dalton is a toddler and no longer a baby. Seeing his chubby cheeks was refreshing.

It's amazingly sad how quickly time flies by. But before I start to cry... here's some photos of my BABIES <3













All photos taken by me... with a Nikon D90 and 50mm 1.8f. Editted using LR3. Unfortunately, the crispness in the photos are lost with the blogger uploading.

0 comments: