CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mama's Top 6 for Lexee LuLu!!

There are many things I want for my children. One of them is for them to be individuals. For them not to be the "twins" and left at that. I want people to know them for who they are since they are so different and so wonderful.


Here are my 6 favorite things about Alexandra.


1. When she wakes up in the morning and I say "Good Morning Alexandra" she greets me with a smile ear to ear and shreeks with excitement.
2. She loves all kinds of butterflies. Not just stuffed fake ones but real ones as well.
3. The way she talks quietly when she thinks no one is listening. Little does she know I am all ears.
4. Her silly tongue faces. Sometimes she sticks it out to the side. And sometimes she "raspberries" with it.
5. Her patience learning to play with new toys.
6. Her hugs!! They are wonderful. She smiles at you and wraps her arms around your neck.



Here are 6 of my favorite pictures of Alex. They will be chronological order from youngest to oldest.













0 comments: