CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Mommy, Daddy and Twin Time!!

It's been awhile since we (Brian, the twins and I) have spent the whole weekend together as a family. We are either going somewhere to visit someone or people are coming by the house. Now don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with our family and friends. But sometimes it's nice to spoil ourselves with our little family. To endulge in the little things. Soon the twins will be 6 months old and I don't want to miss anything!!

Here are some pictures that warm my heart. The twins are constantly changing so I want to capture everything I can. <3>

The picture order is Alex then Gray







It's obvious that the twins are maturing physically. But they are also maturing mentally. Their motor skills are amazing. They are curious about everything. They love going to the driving range with daddy so they can experience the wind blowing in their face... the warmth of a yellow ornament and the plush, green velvety grass between their toes. World, look out!! There are two Stones on a journey!!









0 comments: