CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How BIG are they?

On the last post, I commented about how I was going to measure Alex and Gray to find out how big they were. Well, it took me a couple of days... but I finally did it. I also calculated their growth percentage with the national average.

First, love this website!!
http://new.infantrefluxdisease.com/infant-growth-percentile-calculator.php
It gave me accurate percentages and a great explanation. Plus, it was easy to use.

Here are Alexandra's measurements:
length: 25.5 inches (25-50%)
weight: 16.4 lbs (25-50%)
head circumference: 17 inches (50-75%)

Here are Grayson's measurements:
length: 27 inches (50-75%)
weight: 16.1 lbs (10-25%)
head circumference: 17 inches (25-50%)

As you can see, both babies (though preemies) are doing well. Alex is short and chunky, like her mama and Gray is long and lean, like his papa. I will repost the actually pediatrician measurements and percentages on June 13.

Here are some great videos I took of the twins yesterday or the day before. I honestly cannot remember! Alexandra has started doing this nose scrunching thing and I LOVE it so.




0 comments: