CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Look At Them!!

As they peer up to me with their gorgeous eyes... I see them as I saw them the first time I held them. Beautiful. Mine. My heart.

But boy have they changed!!

Alex and Gray are getting sooo BIG! I need to weigh and measure them when Brian gets home because I am way too impatient to wait until June 13, our next doctors appointment.

Over the weekend, Alexandra and Grayson decided that they were going to try holding their own bottles. Unfortunately, my camera battery was on the charger so I didn't get a picture of Gray holding his bottle but I will try to later today. I did, however, get a couple of Alexandra holding her bottle (she did it first).




Lately, the twins are trying to do things on their own. They try guiding the spoon I am holding into their mouth and also try to hold their bottles. I am so excited for this milestone. Not only will it be wonderful when they can hold their own bottles but it is also reassures me on their motor skills!!

Developmentally, Alex and Gray are on the button for their age though they were preemie 4 weeks. The only thing they haven't accomplished, that other 6 months old have, is sitting on their own. They are trying though and I am sure they will be there soon. I have a feeling it has to do with their size. Though big to me, they are still small (0-3 clothes).

oOOOOHHHH!! I almost forgot! This weekend we got the twins their canopy boats :) The boats are similar to round tubes but they have a sunshade and a play area. They are freaken wonderful!! Grayson got little crabby. And Alex got a Seahorse


And here are some pictures from this weekend!! Not to mention, the first of many video clips to come. Enjoy!






1 comments:

Chris said...

What beautiful babies!! I bet they keep you very busy!