CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Little Swimmers

The first day in S. Padre was pretty much planned. Okay, not really. I mean, do people really make plans when they are on ISLAND TIME?! Heck no!! :)

Brian woke up at 5:15am and went fishing with his dad. They had a fair day...

While they were out fishing, I was back at the condo trying to get the twins ready.

I had no idea feeding the monsters in their bebe pods would be so difficult. Not to mention, Alex and Gray were in a weird enviroment. SO my normal 15-20 min feeding lasted about an hour LOL. Gray could NOT stop looking around. Alexandra was a good girl and ate all her yummies, though. :)

Anywho, when Brian got back from fishing, we all went out to the pool with the whole family. I think the total number was 34.

I was a little worried that the swimming wasn't going to be hit with the babies. The first time they went swimming, in June, they didn't really enjoy it like I thought they would. Granted, they had just got their shots so that could have played a huge part!!

Here we are in the lovely PEACH condo getting ready to head out to the pool. Look how big they are getting!!






Look at Alexandra hamming it up in the picture above!! HAHAHAHA I had no idea she did that until I loaded the pictures on to the computer. She's sucha dork fish!

Here they are again, all smiles, in the pool!! They LOOOOOVED the pool this time!! In fact, I went out and bought a blow up pool so we could wade in it in the back-yard.



Time to relax out on the grass by the pool!! They were so exhausted from swiming they went to sleep at 7pm instead of their normal 9:30pm and slept until 9am the next morning!!




0 comments: