CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sweet Summer Sun

Getting to stay home with the twins is an enormous blessing. Memories are created daily and often captured by our wonderful digi camera. I cannot wait to look back on these days with the babies when they are older. I hope they aren't embarrassed of anything.

Today, I blew up their little pool and put them in their swimmers. No bathing suits needed.... since we were just in the back yard. I slathered on the sunscreen and put on their little hats. They were so excited!! I honestly think they knew they were going "swimming". They were all giggles and and smiles. It warms my heart to see them happy like that. I hope these memories WE are making are happy memories for them as they get older. 'Cause they are magical for me and their daddy!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! And Grayson looks so much like a little man in these pictures!