CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Giddy Up Lil' Car!!

As I was sitting on our cold, wood floors... I introduced Alexandra and Grayson to their new cars.

Like a typical male, Gray wanted to find out how this "car" worked. He played with the clicky stick shift. He twisted the snappy, gas cap. And finally... he looked under the hood!! (Gosh, I wish I got a picture of him opening the hood up) Much to his amazement... there was no engine!! Rather a teething ring I hid inside :)




Alexandra, on the other hand, had something else on her mind when she saw her little car... which I need to jazz up. She wanted to get on and ride!!!

I love that video!!

I have been taking a lot of videos now-a-days. Not only for my family in California but also for Brian.

Brian's new job has him working later in the evening so he doesn't always get to see stuff like the video above. It's important to me to capture these moments and share them with the people who love the twins. And no one loves the twins more then Brian and I.

0 comments: