CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Opening Weekend

As most of you blog readers know, Brian and his family are avid hunters. That being said, this past weekend was "opening weekend" which means, it's the first weekend to shot deer with a rifle.

Brian was extremely excited and so I was. But for different reason, obviously hahaha. Brian was excited to test out his new scope and to shoot a deer ( which he did not shoot a deer this past weekend ) and I was excited to let the kids wear their new overalls. LOL

I love the store Kid 2 Kid. It's a children's resale shop that sells mostly clothes. Anywho, over the summer I found some Real Tree camoflauge overalls for the twins that were a $1.99. So, of course, I bought them!!

This was the first weekend they got to wear their new threads and can I tell you, these kids looked freaken adorable in their duds!!




0 comments: