CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

...Space Cowboy

This morning... Brian, Grayson and I were woken up by Brian's work phone "chirping". Brian is on call today and a job came in for him to do. Unfortunately, it was 6:30am!!

Anywho, Brian woke up and grabbed Gray out of the crib, gave him a big hug, then put him right in bed with me... Gray and I snuggled for a bit. Then we decided it was time wake up.

During yesterday's visit to Wally World I picked up a new toy for the kids. It's this really neat V-Tech toy. It looks sorta like a lap top and does a lot of neat things, including teaching letters and phonics. I got it out and showed it to Gray. He was super excited... so we played with that a bit.

Having one on one time with the kids is important to me. I want them to know that I love them equally and have time for each of them as a person not as a set. I try to do one on one time at least twice a week for each kiddo. Some may think that is not enough, however, that's all I can do at this point since Brian works such long hours.

Now, I am sure you are wondering, "What in the world does this have to do with the title?" Well, I am glad you asked.

Last night, Gray wanted his horsey in his play area... so of course, it was there this morning as well.

As soon as he decided we were done "learning" he crawled out of my lap and walked over to Buttercup. He can't mount the horse yet so he petted Buttercup softly as if it were a real horse.

Knowing how much he loves to ride his horsey, I plopped him into the saddle!! Little did I know he was going to ham up the camera for some precious memories.

Enjoy.





If you couldn't figure out the space cowboy association... then here's a little explanation:

Gray is wearing his outter space pajamas ontop of a horse. ;)

0 comments: