CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol - Kris Allen

Last year's American Idol got me hooked!! Up until that season, I never really watched IDOL.

This year, I was glued to the tube on Tuesday and Wednesday nights cheering on my favorites, including Allison Iraheta, Matt Giraud and of course Kris Allen!!

Allison has this smokey feeling to her. I just love what she does to music.

Matt was just soulful and sang it with passion. Except, I think his nerves and bad song picks got to him,

Then there was Kris!! With a similair style as some of my favorite musicians including Dave Matthews Band and Jack Johnson. I knew from the start that his mellowness would get him far... and boy did it!!

Congrats to Kris Allen our new American Idol.

Adam Lambert was alright in some of his performances... but for the most part, I felt like I was watching a drag show or a broadway performance. Which, might I add, I enjoy both of those types of performance... I just don't think it qualifies you to be an American Idol.

And let's be real America, if IDOL execs, producers, etc were picking Adam's music and lyrics for his first year, he would STINK!!

Kelly Clarkson's first CD under IDOL was no where near as good as her CDs IDOL hasn't controlled.

Just my opinion though!! :)

0 comments: