CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

March Madness!!

Yes, I know it's April... BUT since I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging I am just now catching up on March photos.

This winter was COLD & wet... so when the warm sun started peaking through, we wanted to take advantage of it.

Going to the park with the kids is the most relaxing part of my day. You are probably thinking I am crazy especially if you look back at our history...  

November '09 when I was 8 months pregnant with Dalton, Gray decided he wanted to go for a swim at a local duck/ goose pond (GROSS!!). One minute we three were playing in the sand pit, the next minute Gray is running towards the pond (he's REALLY  fast) and I hop up and chase him in full pregnancy trot. Man, I wish there were cameras around LOL. Or do I? Anyways... he went face first into the pond followed by me grabbing him by his pant waist.  

Back to my story...We meet up with some of our friends at a local park for a play date. We all got some much needed vitamin D and fresh air. The kids played and played and PLAYED!! And I was pretty worry free since there was no water around.

They love going down head first!!!

 Gray was digging the bridge.
 "Higher mommom. Higher!!
Dalton like me carrying him around so he could watch the kids... 
had to put him down to take a pic though HAAH

1 comments:

Deb said...

they are so cute...looks like fun...always loved park time..