CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Red Tractor

I love the moments when Brian and I go riding on the Big Red Tractor (Farmall)... it's us time. It's a time we connect and don't really have to say anything. It has been like that since the first time we rode it together... years and years ago!!

The monsters still haven't had a chance to "ride" it but the last time we were at the ranch both Gray and Alexandra were able to sit in daddy's lap and touch the stirring wheel and all the other goodies. They were so excited, especially Gray.

Recently, I found my old tractor toys. Yes folks, I have tractor toys. I really enjoy tractors, what can I say? LOL Anyways... Gray and Alex have been playing with them so I think it has brought a new interest in real tractors.

Gray & Daddy (Brian)
Alexandra & Daddy
I am so glad our kiddos don't have to have toys to have fun
But oh how Gray loves his Trucks, Tractors and Cars
 

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It looks like they all had a great time with the tractor.

(And, I guess I need to pop over more often..how is your newest Stone already 3 months old?) He's precious!

Deb said...

LOL Clint had yellow rain boots he wore every where...gonna find some for Lucas...