Big pools. Little pools. Deep pools. Shallow pools.
It doesn't matter as long as it's wet!! & living here in N. Texas... we need as much cool water as possible.
This year, my girlfriend LeeAnn, introduced us to Stearns Puddle Jumpers. They are a Type V US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket with Type III performance.
Which, in my terms, means they are FANTASTIC!!
Puddle Jumpers have really giving the kids the confidence every child needs around water. Not to mention, I feel secure enough to take the twins swimming alone when they wear them.
Getting Alexandra and Grayson to wear the jackets was not hard at all (unlike getting them to wear other life jackets)!! They are no where near as hot & sweaty. Plus they have CCCUUU-UTE designs.
Alexandra and Gray both got to choose their own style. Alex went with the adorable Ladybug design:
And Gray went with the frisky Shark design:
Plus they have others to choose from so your little one's personality can be expressed as well.
Besides being cute and comfy...Puddle Jumpers:
- Offers great stability and confidence building while in the water
- Allows free range of motion, great for child safety
- Woven polyester, a softer fabric for less chafing
- Buckles in the back, making it easier to put on and take off
- Easy on and off
- Dry nicely (we have used in salt water and chlorine)
- Fit very well
- Keeps child's head afloat
- Encourages child to move arms and legs to learn to swim
- Little pricer... you can find them on eBay and Amazon.com for cheaper