CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Texas Light

BlueBonnets spot lighted by the sweet Texas Sunset


I have always loved flowers especially sunflowers and wild flowers.

Then I moved to Texas.
WOW!!

The wild flowers here are beautiful. It looks like someone took a paint brush and started dabbing color throughout the green lush carpet off the roadways.

Bluebonnets have quickly become a favorite. They make a short appearance between the end of March and middle of April. They are just lovely.

So, of course, it's only fitting to take pictures of my lovely little creations of art, MY CHILDREN, in them. HAHA. I am so bad.

I prepared them to "model" and have fun this past Saturday... and that's what they did.


Alexandra. This is one of my favorites of her.


My handsome Gray. We were drinking red powerade before pics... LOL. Can you tell??



Can you get any sweeter??


Looking for snakes. Bluebonnets are snake heaven


How beautiful is this sun flare!??! LOVE THIS.

My sweet boy and his dirty lil' feet!!


So much for a really good picture of them together. LOL

0 comments: