CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photography... Yes Please

For some people, photography has always been a big part of their lives.

Some of my earliest memories were walking around with a camera my dad gave me. It was black and fairly small with metal trim. For the life of me, I don't remember the model. However, I do remember being surprised every once in awhile with film!! What a treat that was.

My dad always had a fantastic camera, and we were never able to touch it.

Now that I am a mom, I have a decent camera, a Nikon D90, and like my dad, don't let the kids touch LOL.

Okay, well, sometimes I do when I am right there and help them.

I want my kids to explore all of their artistic abilities whether it be photography, paint, architecture, etc. I want them to be well rounded.

Now... Crave Photography is having an awesome, FREE 2-day All Expense paid workshop giveaway.

I would love a chance to learn my camera better and to learn professional photographer techniques. Not because I want to go pro... but because I want to explore MY artistic talents to its fullest.

This giveaway is open for everyone to enter. If you would like to do so, simply, follow this link:

http://cravemyphotography.com/blog/world-wide-giveaway/#comment-3313

0 comments: