CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to Share

This past week, Alexandra, Gray & Dal were all choosen to model items from a boutique. It was the first time this had happened and I was ecstatic!!!

All the kids love getting their photos taken... but it has to be on their terms. They are kids. They want to have fun. I respect that and keep it in mind while doing any types of photos.

So, Saturday evening, Brian, the kids and I headed to downtown Cedar Hill to look for some places to take photos. I found this awesome building and thought it would make a perfect back drop.

It was neutral but had great texture... Plus the lighting seemed to really work.

Here are some of my favorite shots:




Unfortunately, Blogger quality of photo when uploaded looks AWFUL!! These photos are crisp and gorgeous. In fact, I will probably frame a few.

They were all taken using my Nikon D90, 50mm f./ 1.8 on manual mode and edited in LR3.




0 comments: