CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where would you Hide??

Wow!

This tornado season seems to be a lot more severe then any other one I have been in. Remember, I have only lived in N. Texas for 9 years.

In the event of a tornado... where would you and your family find shelter?? Are your children in daycare or school? Do those facilities have a plan that you are aware of?

Being a WAHM... I am lucky. TV is at my access pretty much all day which helps me stay alert with extreme weather conditions... plus, a tornado siren is fairly close.

If a tornado was to occur near our home... we, the three kiddos and I plus the two dogs, would find shelter in our half bath which is pretty much in the center of our home on the bottom floor.

Being from CA... I have an emergency kit always prepared... you know, in case of an Earthquake.

Water, canned food, can opener, matches, paper, pen, flash light, batteries, and first aide can be found in my kit. Now that I look at that list, I realize it should probably be bigger.

Do you have an emergency kit?? What is in yours??

0 comments: