CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Ol' Fun!!

The 4th of July has been one of my most favorite holidays for a LONG time!!

I love summer. I love the fresh fruit. The colors... The swimming, picnics and festivals. To me, it seems like good ol' American fun.

I am very patriotic. I am PROUD to be an American. I am PROUD of my country. & this is great way to show a little patriotism.

We started our 4th of July weekend with a Rodeo. What's more American than COWBOYS?

 Alex checking out the Bareback Bronc Riding

 Gray was very intrigued.


 I wish I had brought my DSLR instead of my PNS. This was gorgeous.
The "clown" LOL

The twins and the Transformer. LOL

Dalton didn't join us. It was really warm so he stayed with GiGi and Grand-Dad

And somehow, I got NO pictures of 4th of July day. We watched fireworks as a family and just hung out. Nothing too fancy. But they did look cute!!

0 comments: