CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Loving this kinda LOVE

What is there NOT to love?!!?
I think it's important for parents to raise their children to love one another. Siblings should be close. Age gaps shouldn't matter.

Teaching kids that they are made up of the same "goods" is important. And when I say same "goods" I don't mean they have to have the same DNA make up. Real parents don't care about the DNA. They care about loving their children and giving them what they need to be successful little people.

I was very lucky my parents taught me this at a very young age. They taught me to do onto others as I want done onto me. I think that is what has stuck with me the most.

Plus... I was lucky to have an awesome brother. We could pick on one another but dare the FOOL who tried/ tries to come between him and I. 

It is nice to see the kids showing that same kinda love, you know... the one my brother and I share, to one another. 

Best friends!!

She says they're twins LOL

My little dude!!! He's getting so big. Almost 2.

Yea... sorry... I am to lazy to flip LOL. Handsome Gray

So you may want to know what prompted this post... this video is the end of what prompted this post.






0 comments: