CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

What's that SMELL??

Why, it's me. Or should I say, my clean, out of the dryer, still warm to the touch clothes.

Who needs perfume when you have the Bounce Dryer Bar?? That's right folks. It's awesome.

The other day... Dalton and I went out to the mailbox. It was Wednesday... I knew we'd have ads but I had NO IDEA I had a "gift" waiting for me.

Dal got to carry the "gift" inside... and proceeded to open it before I had a chance to see what he had. All of a sudden I hear him {sniffing} --- sssmmmm smmmmmffff mmm mmm

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!


I glance over and see he's tearing open the packaging of this thing. Heck, I wasn't sure what it was. So I told him to let mommy have it and we could smell together.

Before opening it... I read the outside... Packaging was nice, bright and to the point.

I had seen the commercials for the Bounce Dryer Bar but hadn't actually seen one in the store.

Looked cool and we had a load of towels fixin' to go into the dryer.

This would be THE TEST. If my towels were soft and smelt good then the Dryer Bar would be a success

We, Dal and I of course, followed the directions. We cleaned the dryer, dried the place and then stuck the bar holder on to the metal part of the dryer. Seemed easy enough a 2 year old could do it.

The bar and bar holder aren't too larger. So I didn't worry about it interfering.

We added our towels and waited for the buzzer!!! BUUUZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Laundry was done!! Time to inspect. And to my amazement, the towels smelt awesome and felt great.

Now, let's fast forward until today. I got a new towel out of the linen closet. It was a towel from the batch I washed on Wednesday. It still smelt great and felt soft.

The Bounce Dryer Bar is a success for the Stone Household.

0 comments: