CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My how time Flys... or should I say WALKS?!

Alexandra and Grayson never seem to amaze me. From the day they were born to today... everyday I gaze at them and admire all that they have already accomplished and dream about what they will accomplish.

A week or so before their first brithday, they started taking steps. Not walking.. just steps.

Now they are walking!!! And they try to walk fast/ run and tumble over. It is too cute!!

Alex started walking first, and seriously, started walking November 20th or so. LOL Gray started around the 26th or so. I think he was more into climbing on the furniture then trying to walk.

Here is a little video of the monsters walking with shoes. They hate shoes like their mama. But we have to practice with shoes or they are going to hurt their baby feet.


0 comments: