CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Look at Me Shinny & New!!

As most of you know... I have been designing the layout of our blog since creating it over a year ago.

But for some reason, things just weren't as crisp as I would like them to be. I felt that the fuzziness of the blog detoured people from reading and/ or following. And I didn't want that!!

I want to have a steady stream of followers... :)

So while visiting one of my favorite blogs, Multiples & More, I came across this great Blog Designer; Krystyn from Krizzy Designs.

Krystyn took my vision and transformed it into this gorgeous layout (isn't it great?!) in just a few days!! Seriously, I had no idea it would be so easy to work with a blog designer nor so quick.

Everyone wants a blog that resembles them and what they are blogging about... and I feel that The Journey of Two Stones now does that!!

What do you guys think?! Do you like it? Is it easier to read?

Don't forget to hit the follow button and to grab TJofTS custome buttom on the side :)

&

Check out Krizzy Designs!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love it!