CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas Time

This past Christmas was amazing!! We, in Texas, had a White Christmas.


The snow fell gracefully on Christmas Eve night as we drove home from Brian's Grandparents' home. The kids, half asleep, kept saying "snowman. snowman" as that is their term for snow. Where they came up with that, I have NO clue.


Rushing everyone out of the car into the house... an excitement traveled through me. I had just realized it was my first White Christmas as well!! I couldn't wait to go to sleep and wake up in the morning and play in the snow.


The snow continued through the night and in the morning there was about an inch of "snow" on the ground.

Here we are:


I hope you enjoyed our morning as much as we did!! It was definitely a Christmas Morning I will never forget.

Sorry for the abundance of videos!! I tried to put them all together but wasn't successful. If you know an application I can achieve that with leave me a comment.

0 comments: