CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Missed It!! - Part Deux

Feeling overwhelmed yet? Good!!

There's many more stories and photos to come... so prepare yourself.

Want to know about something specific, leave me a comment and I will try to get to it.

If you have read our posts before... then you know how much I L-O-V-E Target!! I mean, who doesn't love Target?!

We are firm believers in the Up & Up Diapers (which are Target's brand), we also love their cute kiddie clothes, and mommy clothes. Oh, and did I mention the shoes?!?! Yay for shoes!!

So, it was no surprise to hear Alexandra say... "Mama, we go SHOP-PING? Target, mama? Target?" the other morning. I was shocked and proud, needless to say hahaha. She is definitely a little spit-fire like her mother.

Here we are stopping for our Starbuck's (love that they are inside Target)... I get a Skinny Decaf Caramel Macchiato while the kids get Vanilla Horizon Milk. It's like we are all drinking something golden... including D-Dub!! He get's liquid gold every time he eats (breast milk).


Yes, I know!! Not the best picture quality... but they were taking with my wonderful iPhone... and you have to admit... they are pretty darn cute!! XxOo

0 comments: