CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Under The Sea

.... Under the Sea!!
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea...


This year, I am afraid, is the last year I was able to do a "themed" Halloween with the kids and I really think they loved it.


At first, when we started talking about Halloween, they all three wanted to be pumpkins. Then, at the beginning of September Gray said he wanted to be an orca! An orca?? Really?? Yes. An Orca, really. Gray LOVES them.


When I told him the Orca costumes were too expensive (like $40+) I asked him if a Shark would work. Well of course it would!! He loves Sharks too!! LOL.


Then... I showed Alex a SHINNNNNNNNNY Mermaid costume. She loved it. I knew she would. She likes anything with sequins and glitter. She's her mother's daughter for sure!!


And Dal, well... He doesn't talk much yet, so he got what mommy bought him; Nemo!!!







Hope everyone had a safe and wonder Halloween. Ours was great. I can't wait until next year







0 comments: